Friday, August 1, 2014

Blog to Follow: Free Technology for Teachers


I've been following Free Technology for Teachers (both the blog and on Facebook) starting this summer, and I am amazed at how much its creator, Richard Byrne, knows about technology. He has such wonderful insights into how to use technology in schools, and gives tips and ideas from his own experience. How does he do it? Some times he posts multiple times per day! I have learned many things from his blog and have been inspired to do new things in my own classroom. He has given tips on how to apply (in new ways) some sites and applications I already use as well. I enjoy reading his posts and his thoughts on new tools, and I will definitely continue to follow his blog for the wealth of new ideas he shares.

1 comment:

  1. I found a youtube video on how to use Haiku Deck created by him. He is very knowledgeable.

    ReplyDelete