Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Library Website Update

I have been toying with different tools for creating my library website, and have actually started two, just to get an idea of what I want to do: a Weebly and a Google Site. I have been playing around with the settings on both, adding content, and trying to figure out the controls.  The Weebly one is a bit more user friendly, but not quite as customizable when it comes to fonts and colors. I didn't like being forced into a template with it. However, Google makes some of its organization and embedding a bit more difficult than Weebly does. I think I am leading toward Weebly right now, but will keep exploring for now before I decide which to publish and share. Does anyone already using one of these have any tips for me?

1 comment:

  1. I just posted something similar on the discussion board. I am attempting two sites as well, one Weebly and one Google. I am also leaning toward Weebly as I'm finding it much easier. But, sadly, I have no tips for you as I hardly know what I'm doing!

    ReplyDelete