Monday, May 19, 2014

Blog Design

This blog will be all about reading, including book reviews and literacy information.  I will be sharing books and ideas that will be useful for my students and fellow teachers and librarians.  For my blog design, I have chosen to make it fairly simple, as suggested by Garr Reynolds in Presentation Zen Design.  I have tried to keep everything to a minimum with only basic autobiographical information on the right and my main content on the left in a larger column.  I tend to like the look of typefaces with serifs, so I have chosen Georgia as my font.  It is a classic, formal but not overly formal, easy to read font.  I have selected colors that I find calming.  I hope this will make the blog look appealing and simple enough for anyone to navigate.  Thanks for checking out my blog, and let's read!

No comments:

Post a Comment